FarSideOfTheMoon

Sunday, July 01, 2007

the green lunar

a recent visit to her site kept me speechless, no i did not expect to witness such in-your-face visual of her birthday date. these things should come with warning beforehand.

my heart sank heavy. i could hear a glass nearby my sink shatter. i turned to look. no it wasn't the glass. oouch...

i tried to put words to my feelings at dat moment, and the closest i could come up with was - jealousy. yes i was jealous. i didn't expect my usual calm self to have such feelings, but i was sure i turned into a green monster at that split moment. it was simply out of my control. sigh...

but moments later when i have managed to calm myself down, it made me realised just how i'm not over her. what more can i say? what more can i do? move on? yeah, tried dat like a thousand times, no go. i mean how could anyone let go of something he is so certain of?
perhaps the answer lies exactly where it hurts.
perhaps she was never certain of me. oouch oouch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello,
i'm so sorry to see you hurt. Well, it would be more hurtful to 'never know' what could possibly happen everyday..

now, you might be more rational and balance.

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home